I GENERAL REGULATIONS
Online shop (hereinafter referred to as the "shop") is available at www.wszoku.pl. Through the shop sold goods are contained in the tender, using the Internet. The shop is run by firm „Thorn & Emm S.C.” (Hereinafter referred to as "the company") with headquarters in Rzeszowie 35-326, ul. Cicha 4, NIP: 813 – 36 – 99 – 262.
- Any information about the products and their prices the company publish on the website of the store.
- Responsibility for the content posted on the website of the store shall be borne by the company "W Szoku". Contact the company is possible through the contact form on the website or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone +48 570 979 658.
- The entity, which implements the purchase of goods through the shop (hereinafter called the Rules "client") can be both an individual and an entrepreneur.
- Sales are made through the Internet on the basis of the contract take by the distance.
- Every customer who places an order in the shop is required to read the rules. Ignorance of the rules of procedure, does not relieve the client of force in its principles, it does not constitute a basis for avoiding responsibility for your order.
II PRODUCTS, PRICE OF PRODUCT
- The amount of goods intended for sale (including the sale and sales promotion) is limited, therefore the realization of orders is the order of arrival of confirmed orders until stocks covered by the form of sales.
In the absence / exhaustion goods, the company publishes relevant information on the website of the store. If the company does not post the information before the adoption of the customer or for any other reason the company will not be able to fulfill the order, the customer will be entitled to withdraw from the sales contract within thirty days from the date of its conclusion. In a situation where the customer has paid for the goods, the company will reimburse the amount due within fourteen days from the cancellation of the order, but not later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract of sale.
- In the absence of goods company publishes relevant information on the website of the store. If you have not posted such information, the customer will be notified by e-mail about the impossibility of the contract.
All prices on the website of the store are given in Polish zloty and include TAX.
The price given for each commodity is binding at the time of order.
- The company reserves the right to change the prices of goods in our offer, withdrawal and introduction of new products to offer the store, carry and cancel promotions at the store website or make changes. Orders placed before the changes referred to above, will be implemented on the principles in force at the time of their submission.
III RULES FOR ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT
Orders are accepted through the website store. Order connects to the passage of the procedure, in which the customer makes:
a) the choice of ordered goods; b) marking the delivery address; c) the selection of a receipt (bill, invoice – please let us know in the comments to the contract); d) choice of payment methods.
Provide personal information in the registration form is necessary for the purchase. The customer must provide correct information, enabling contact and delivery of ordered goods. Shop is not responsible for any consequences resulting from incorrect application data.
We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract, if the information given by the customer during the registration is incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
IV RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ORDERS, PAYMENT METHODS AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
For ordered goods in a shop, you can pay: a) online transfer through DotPay or PayPal; b) cash in the case of personal collection in Rzeszow; c) cash on delivery COD.
Delivery is carried out by the Polish Post.
- Delivery costs depend on the weight of the ordered goods. Shipping costs are calculated according to the current price lists and depend on the total weight of the purchased goods. The customer is informed about the shipping costs when ordering. Delivery costs shall be borne by the customer.
For the delivery of items is the responsibility of the Polish Post. Delivery costs depend on weight. Distinguishes between types of charges: a) the delivery in Polish – from 13 zł, b) the cash on delivery – from 17 zł, c) the international shipping – from 58 zł.
The order will be processed within 21 working days, provided that the product is in stock. The term of the contract is counted from the date of sending the order confirmation to the customer.
V WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT AND COMPLAINTS
The customer can withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods, a written statement, according to the law on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. 2000 Nr 22 poz. 271 z późn. zm.).
- In the event of cancellation the customer is obliged to return the purchased goods in the same state. Unchanged for the state of a goods receipt in the original packaging and without any signs of use. The company shall make a final assessment of the evidence of use and start using the product. The cost of return shipping paid by the customer. The company does not accept any packages for downloading.
- Goods and statement of withdrawal from the contract should be sent to adress: Firma Thorn & Emm S.C. ul. Cicha 4, 35 – 326 Rzeszów, NIP: 813 – 36 – 99 – 262,with a note „Sklep internetowy – zwrot”.
- Return the goods must be made with all its attachments, including VAT invoice, if it was issued, in the original packaging.
- In case of non-compliance of the delivered goods with the contract, the customer has the right to lodge a complaint, which must be addressed: Firma Firma Thorn & Emm S.C. ul. Cicha 4, 35 – 326 Rzeszów, NIP: 813 – 36 – 99 – 262, with a note „Sklep internetowy – reklamacje”.
- The company shall consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of its receipt. If the complaint goods will be replaced with a new or adapted into compliance with the contract. If you will not be able to repair or replace the product with a new one, the customer will receive a refund of the price of goods, together with the cost of the original delivery.
- Visual differences between the goods delivered and-contract does not constitute a basis of the complaint, they may be the result of other settings (parameters) of the monitor client.
- Refund Should the inquiry or the return of the goods shall transfer to the company bank account.
VI PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data will be processed by the store owner, in compliance with all safety requirements specified in the Act of 29 August 1997. Data protection.
- Providing personal data by the Buyer is necessary to enable the implementation of complex orders.
- Personal data are processed only by the shop owner in order to complete orders.
- According to the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Buyer has the right to inspect their personal data, the ability to correct them and remove. The shop owner provides each Purchaser the right to control the processing of data in accordance with art. 32 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but the lack of their availability may prevent the realization of orders placed by the Buyer.
VIII ENDING REGULATIONS
In matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Dz.U. 1964 nr 16 poz. 93 z późn. zm.) and the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Dz.U. 2002 nr 141 poz. 1176 z późn. zm.).
The data that has been provided by the customer under the contract are kept by the company in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection (Dz.U. 1997 nr 133 poz. 883).